exhaust malfunction light on santa fe

i recently parked my car on a steep hill, and when i got back in to drive it home, the exhaust malfunction light was on. my car would hardly move even though i had the gas puished to the floor. i let it rest overnight, and the light was off. but now a few days later, it has come on again. i took it to a shop, but haven't heard back from them yet. anyone else have this happen? of course my warrenty ran out about 2000 miles ago.

Reply to
poohki