Oil sludge built up

long story short. I recently go into an automobile accident (other parties fault). No engine damage, all cosmetics, front end colliision, final bill was a
little more then 6k of repairs. Took the car to a trusted insurance repair shop that he insurance recommended me , 2 weeks for the repairs, I picked up the car and drove off the lot and immediately engine died, oil light went on. Insurance company tows my vehicle back in. I am now making disputes with the insurance company, and repair company, about if the engine failure is my fault or car accidents fault. We take it in for a dodge dealership for diagnostic. Diagnostic shows that my vehicle has been portly maintained, and I have oil gunk build up which block some kind of screen which prevented the oil passage and my engine seized along with my rod 1 and now I need a new engine. My question now is I have been maintaining my vehicle, I had the vehicle little more then 2 years, and i been doing my maintenance at jiffylube, about every 5-8k miles synthetic. Since I got my vehicle.. it is a 2007 charger. Can oil sludge residue build up if oil maintenances has been done routinely? Because at this moment I feel like I am being burned
On Wed, 04 Jan 2017 03:16:01 GMT, Johnnywalker54

How many miles on the car before you got it? Service records? Synthetic? Which engine?
If it was neglected brfore you got it, (8 years of neglect cannot be undone easily) anything is possible, and what oil was Jiffy putting in?? Usually the cheapest they can get. Also what filter?? Which engine?
replying to clare, johnnywalker54 wrote: I got the vehicle at 85k miles, currently has about119k. Prior before I baught the vehicle it has been through a 125 point inspection. I put synthetic oil, as far as oil filter whatever jiffylube recommends, my car is the base 3.5L v6. Also, is it possible if my oil filter is full of sludge when I did my oil and oil filter about 3k miles ago? Because the dodge diagnostics there is sludge all in my oil filter
On Wed, 04 Jan 2017 17:18:00 GMT, johnnywalker54

Whoever did your 125 point inspection was blind. You bought a sludged up engine - likely didn't get regular oil changes, and used the cheapest oil he could get. 85000 miles of that left a lot of sludge - and the synthetic disolved some over 24000 miles, and loosened some of the rest, which blocked your oil pickup and stuffed your filter. You were "had" on the inspection and no matter how good a deal you got on the car you over-paid.
065b0505594b06f549b8b6640ba408f1 snipped-for-privacy@example.com says...

The inspections done by dealers are suspicious at best, and often totally untrue. Never buy anything without giving it a look over yourself, or, if you don't know what to look for, take it to a garage and pay the $100 bucks that almost surely would have told you that the engine was full of sludge.
--
BDK: Head Government Shill, Psychotronic World Dominator. Master of
Remote Viewing. Level 7 expert in kOOkStudies.

Seems likely that Jiffy was charging you for synthetic, but putting in the crappiest stuff they could. I saw a 2006's Ram's hemi torn down recently at 240K on Mobil 1 and it was pretty much spotless inside. It was having it's second timing chain replacement and it needed new exhaust valves, so it was torn down and bearings, etc, done too while the heads were out. Any engine I've ever seen on full synthetic was very clean inside regardless of time or mileage.
--
BDK: Head Government Shill, Psychotronic World Dominator. Master of
Remote Viewing. Level 7 expert in kOOkStudies.
replying to BDK, johnnywalker54 wrote: The repair shop replaced my condenser, radiator, trans cooler, can this link to my engine? Because the oil filter does not look like sludge but it looks like burnt composite?
065b0505594b06f549b8b6640ba408f1 snipped-for-privacy@example.com says...

Nope. Any problems with the radiator or trans cooler would have been obvious. Like coolant in your oil or trans fluid in your coolant.

From what I can see in the pics, it looks like plain old sludge to me. Seems like you got burned. I would bet anything that it was sludged up already when you bought it.