Glass Replacement on Side View Mirror

I have a broken mirror on my passenger side of my 2008 Santa Fe. The electric mirror adjustment mechanism works fine and the housing around it is fine. The only problem is that the glass is broken. Can I replace just the glass part that is broken? Does anyone know where I can find instructions on how to replace just the glass?

Thank you.

Paul

Reply to
Paul

FE&year=2008 Two of many. Google: side mirror glass replacement

Reply to
Bob Bailin