Interesting news I read in the Rockford Register

Caught a small blurb about Hyundai experimenting or potentially looking at Hydrogen fuel cell models in Friday's Rockford Register. I can't find anything on their web site or in their archives. Just though I'd mention it.

- Thee Chicago Wolf

Reply to
Thee Chicago Wolf

We sometimes forget just how big Hyundai is and what capabilities they have. Chung Ju-jung would have been proud to see such a thing in the A-do Garage.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Seems Hyundai's been playing from the sidelines and is only now realizing there's other venues they need to be exploring. I forgot to mention that the article said they are also looking at Diesel technology as well. It should be interesting to see what they do with either tech. Cheers.

- Thee Chicago Wolf

Reply to
Thee Chicago Wolf

They clawed their way up to one of the biggies in the auto world, now it is time to participate in the future. If the industry is to survive the next

10 or 20 or 50 years, they have to dump money into R & D.
Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Oh yes, definitely. You can't stick with one technology no matter how safe it mat be. Eventually, oil will run out and if you're not ahead of the curve, you're sunk. The next 10 years should be interesting.

- Thee Chicago Wolf

Reply to
Thee Chicago Wolf