Let's meet the REAL dave (fast1970vette)

he posts under many different webtv names one of which was dave in Illinois where he asked for help with his "Problem"

From: Daveinlllinois @webtv.net

Group: alt.discuss.clubs.public.chris=AD=ADtian.gays Subject: im looking for a friend Date: Mon, Jan 26, 2004, 6:13pm (PST+2) Organization: WebTV Subscriber

im a single male no children but did lose one to God many years ago > im a christian but have recently found myself fighting with > homesexual demons in my mind i am around children often and worry > about my feelings for them too id like someone other than my minister > to discuss this situation with=20 > dave
Reply to
dave is a pervert!!!!