Used Santa Fe's

A co-worker is looking to buy a used Santa Fe. From reading online he feels that the '03 and newer ones are of good quality. The '02 and earlier ones, not so much. Any opinions on this?

I have an '03 Accent that is about to hit 100K miles and I'm quite happy with Hyundai quality.

Reply to
Raoul

I had an 02.5 until I traded it in July 06 for an 07 Santa Fe. Never had any problems at all.

Got another 07 yesterday. We are a 2 santa fe family now.

Jim

Reply to
jim