2004 chev tires

I went from 245-75R16 Firestone stock tires to 265-75R16 BFG KO's and had the dealer reprogram for the new tires to correct the speedo. They warned that you might have ABS issues as well if you don't reprogram. I think it was $30 to do the programming. BTW, my truck is a 2000 Silverado, but should be the same for all newer ones...

-Jeff

read more and respond »

Posted 4 years ago by Jeff in Chevrolet Trucks

Report misuse

Image for 2004 chev tires