Need Help

I am going to explain this the best I can.

95 Isuzu Trooper S

I was driving home yesterday in a monsoon, I heard a pop. My left wiper went limp, the right wiper was full attention and stopped in mid-windshield. Not another whish or wipe from either.

I told my husband what happen and he said maybe they just lost a pin or something. So I was left to drive his Toyota 4x4 today. I like the truck but I dont like driving it. Anyway, he was ready to start on it first thing this morning.

He had unscrew all the screws he could see and also the clips. He is having a time trying to remove the vent cover under the wipers. He has referred to the factory shop manual and another and they both are useless for this action.

He said he could pry it but does not think that is the proper way plus he knows abuse my trooper could be grounds for a divorce :0)

Could some help, I want to drive the toyota anymore!!!!

Thanks!!!!!!!!

Reply to
Cherrie Trooper