Part Swapping

We all know that A Honda Passport is virtually the same as an Isuzu Rodeo.. But, how well do the parts from a rodeo interchange with an Amigo?

Reply to
WindDancer

Miles

I am just looking in general. Nothing In particular yet. Around here, Isuzu is not a common brand. The closest Dealer is around 50 miles last I checked. I know they look similar on the outside. Say, for example, how hard would it be to swap a V6 drivetrain from a Rodeo to an Amigo. Would it be easier on a

1st generation or a second Generation, etc?

Reply to
WindDancer

The 1st gen Amigo never had the V6 available. The 2nd gen did My 1999

2nd gen Amigo has the V6. Since the transmission and engine are the same I would assume a swap between them would be fairly easy. Interior parts, dash, seats etc. are identicle between the 2nd gen Amigo and Rodeo. The suspension does share many components but I believe slight differences exist because of the lower weight of the Amigo. They both use the same shocks.
Reply to
milesh