trooper side accents

hope someone knows what the correct name for this part but I have this plastic "sheet" trim on the bottom side area
it's located under the doors on a moulding piece that runs the length from front
tire to start of rear tire and is placed on the surface of the small plastic protrusion on the side
problem is that the plastic has developed cracks and it's not easily removed so am wondering is there a place to shop for new material, cut it so it matches the size of the existing pattern and just place a new sheet over the existing piece?
I've seen this on troopers from early 90's going forward
have looked in parts supply places, suspect it's some sort of 3M film material but have been unable to match the color or material
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file

Site Timeline is a website by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. It is not affiliated with any of the car or spare part manufacturers or car dealers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.