Chirping vibration sound from under dash on rough roads

My 2000 S Type is smooth, quiet and comfortable on good roads, but when the going gets rougher due to bad pavement or whatever, I occasionally get some rattles under the dash that sound like a chirping vibration. Anyone else experience this? Any cure? Or am I stuck seeking out glassy smooth roads for the duration of my ownership? Thanks!

Reply to
JMc

On problems like this you will need a helper to lactate the source as you travel over rough roads. I have been known to ride in trunk and lay on the floor searching for an infernal rattle or squeak.

Good Luck, Blake

Reply to
Blake Dodson