FA: Front leather passenger and drivers seats for 90-92 XJ6

Front drivers and passenger front seats, doeskin (beige) colored leather, good condition. Both seats have all motors in working condition.

Driver side:

Passenger side:
We have many other exterior, interior, body, and mechanical parts for Jaguars, and will be liquidating much of our stored inventory over the next few weeks as we need to make room for expansion of our repair operations.

If you're looking for a particular part, e-mail us at snipped-for-privacy@aol.com, or call 410-662-8202 and ask for Dave. Our hours of operation are 9-6 Mon-Fri,

9-1 Sat, EST.
Reply to
RidgebackAuto