FA- XJS climate control, 88-92

One more- again, please direct replies/questions to snipped-for-privacy@aol.com.

Air conditioning/heater climate control unit for the Jaguar XJ6; will fit models from 1988- 92. We have numerous units with various styles of face plate, but all fit all models within this date range- if you need a face plate different from the one in the picture, e-mail us at snipped-for-privacy@aol.com. All units come with a new microswitch for the control knob.

We have all sorts of used and new Jaguar parts on hand that we haven't got around to listing yet- drop us a line if you've got something in particular you're looking for. .

Reply to
sionnach