FS: XJS 5.3 Coupe

For only £1,500 you can buy my 1988 XJS 5.3 Coupe. Like all the other cars I am disposing of, this is a personal car of mine which has given terrific service for the past four years or so. Westminster blue with Magnolia trim piped Blue. Very brisk, well maintained. Peter Hugo - Racing Green Cars (Private Sale)

Reply to
<peterhugo

This is now off the market. I had another look at it the other day in my barn - it`s a terrific, solid, straight, two owner, car which has given sterling service - and have decided to convert it to 5-speed manual (the autobox is showing characteristic signs of tiredness), lower the suspension and make into a bit of a road-burner....track days perhaps?

Reply to
<peterhugo

I've just completed an XJS 5 speed manual conversion - worthwhile, but not for the faint hearted, it's a very big job

Steve

Reply to
Steve Shuttleworth