Hydraulic fluid leaking from accumulator block, Its costing to much to ingnore!!!! 5 a pop every week!

Hey Fellow Jaguar ppl. I have a XJ-40 and its been doing me just wonderful!! Riding low in the summer and running smooth ;o).
But There is one problem that I have been ignoring because it just seem a
good policy. But it is proving expensive to carry on just hoping it will go away. It does in the winter. It don't leak but in the summer it does. Suspect expansion in the heat.
I am leaking that green hydraulic fluid from the electrical sensors or they solenoids . I looked it up and I need help to understand how to get tihs done.
First of...i am leaking from the electrical bits on the front of the aluminium body. Not the funny oval Accumulator bit . From what I can gather I suspect it is the "O" rings have gone bad. These need replacing to stop it leaking. Easy peasy. But!!!!
How do you make it safe ? How do you discharge the Hydraulic system ? Fom that point in the system with minimal fuss. Does anybody know what size the nut is to undo these things ?
Many Thanx ;o)
Tom Kelly