Late 88 XJ40 for sale/swap for Series III

Late1988 Jaguar XJ40 on F plate for (reluctant) sale.

3.6 litre Auto, finished in Solent Blue with grey cloth trim. A very clean example with 11 months MOT and 5 months tax. Some minor surface rust (in the usual places) but NO ROT.

The car is fitted with 15" lattice alloys and has 4 good tyres (front two are brand new) - so no metric hassles! I've just driven round Europe in it and I averaged about 27mpg.

£1400 ono

I don't want to get rid of it, but my financial situation demands it!

Stupidly, however, I would swap it for a Series III in a similar condition

Mail me on snipped-for-privacy@caret.cam.ac.uk for more details. The car is in Cambridge, England.

Reply to
Tristan