Re: S-Type

What do you think of the following which was received from a dealer on

> Long Island, New York? I visited them on Friday, and the cars are there. > =====> Hi and thanks for your inquiry about our ?left-over? but new 2002 Jaguar > S-Types. > > 2002 S-Type 3.0L Sport Aspen Green/Cashmere Premium, Weather, Premium > Sound $38500 > > 2002 S-Type 4.0L Sport Aspen Green/Cashmere Weather $40500 > > 2002 S-Type 4.0L Sport Platinum Silver/Charcoal Weather $37500 > Demo 5100 miles

The prices suck! If they were for a 2003 they would be about right. Don't get the 02. The S, though it may look the same in 03 has been seriously improved. Just look at the dashboard. I just purchased a 03 type 3 w/premium, moon and heated seats for much less, and on Long Island. Figure out what you want, then go on line. Good luck. Mitchel

Reply to
MW