XJ220 Memorabila

I have found an XJ220 calendar in a pile of bits dating from 1993. It is a very up market item which I believe came from Jaguar direct, although I have little recollection of it. The photography is awesome and features various artistic shots of the car from different angles.

The item is still in it's postage packing and has all the genuine outer packing (with XJ220 seals) in first class condition.

I guess my question is - is it worth anything?

---Andrew Payton

Reply to
Andrew Payton