07 jk ultimate sport

ok owned this beast for 3 weeks now. auto, petrol, non rubicon i have questions??

can i stop the bloody beep when key in ingnition and door open bloody anoying.??

next back doors dont unlock when we all go to get out of car forward doors do. any tricks here??

the headlights go on when you unlock the car can this be disabled????

is there a generic bluetooth to attach to the 6 stack head unit?

re headunit anybody conected a screen to this unit to see if it standard plays dvd's?

how can i remove the dash cover over the stero (want to mount a 2 way but want to be able to swap over easly so will buy a spare)?

anyone else notice throttle a bit sticky on high revs??

should i store the soft top windows rolled up in wit top or keep them separat to stop scratching?

does everyone elses air con knobs get bloody hot??

anyone know where to get some soft big mud flaps for the f tyres to save road nuck going up the side of car by the rock guards??

Reply to
DJMick

This should hopefully apply to your JK, but... On my TJ I just pulled one of the fuses in the glove box. I think #4. It was also labeled for door chime or overhead light, etc,

Look at your fuse labels and see what you can find.

BTW, how are you liking the JK?

Reply to
ULB

i live the jk i get great fule compared to what i expected highway 12liters per k in town a little thirster 13.8liters per k sturdy adaptable havent driven a tj to compare tho.

gett>> ok owned this beast for 3 weeks now.

Reply to
DJMick

My JK has a wire coming from each door that you can unplug so the lights and beep don't come on when you have the doors off.

Sorry, I don't have back doors.

You must have power locks. My manual locks don't turn the lights on.

Haven't noticed this on mine.

I always stored my TJ windows flat when the hard top was on.

Don't know about this one, I'll have to check it out but I haven't noticed anything unusual.

I put the factory mud guards on mine. I think they call them splash guards. All the hardware comes with them and they are a snap to install. You need a drill motor and a couple small bits (don't recall just what size, somewhere around 1/8 inch) and a screwdriver.

Les '07 JK 2 door X with six speed manual trans.

Reply to
Les

I've checked my JK control knobs with the heater on and they are not hot, just ambient temperature.

Les '07 JK Wrangler X 2 door six speed manual

Reply to
Les