5 cents a gallon

Wanna see a story that will bite yer ass? Go to

read about Iraqi's paying FIVE CENTS A GALLON FOR GAS a benefit ofhundreds of millions of dollars subsidies bankrolled by American taxpayers! Please pass to as many news groups as you see fit.

Reply to
nvrpc

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Gee how stupid can we be?

Reply to
nvrpc

......and in the alaskan economy that amounts to a 6 pack of beer and a hot dog. :-)

Reply to
MontanaJeeper

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

perhaps in anchorage. check prices in the interior.....or if you really want to be shocked check the prices in the remote areas.

well none......but what she gives me means far more than a gallon of gas. :-)

im not defending the alaskan permanent fund, just noting that it doesnt really go to far up there. when considering alaska i did a lot of research and couldnt believe what they pay up there for the most basic necessities. while not typical, ive heard of hamburger meat going for $7 a pound in some places. no wonder hunting is so big up there.

Reply to
MontanaJeeper

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

You should live in the UK. Petrol over here costs almost £3.80 ($7.00) per gallon for Super Unleaded! Last time I filled up it cost me one hundred of your US bucks!!

Now that's *really* stupid.

Reply to
MLS

and its all tax...