95 YJ Rio Grande Package

I decided not to fix my YJ that took the head on collision and will be selling as is. I'm considering buying this Jeep -

and have a couple of questions. What is the Rio Grande package - suspension, towing??? No gearing changes have been made, will there be problem with 33x9.50's. Radial Traction Tires?? are these the Wild Country made by Goodyear anybody know these tires.New tires, new soft top, new Cragars, new fender flares... I've spoken with the former owner who traded it in regarding upgrades and maintenance sounds like he took care of it.TIA.

Steve

Reply to
Steve Landis