98 tj 4.0 radiator and np 231 output seal questions

98 TJ (pos) but i still like it, I must be nuts

ok 70K my radiator is going need a replacement anybody have luck with the CSF 3 core aftermarket ones out there. I don't want another factory pos in there just going to fail.

Another question I got a 231 NP seams to be an impossible seal to match seams np changed the design and no books reflect it. I had taken the old seal to 3 different big auto parts stores (A&A CeeKay and NAPA) no luck. would like to keep away from the dealer if possible. anybody got a timken part no. I tried cross linking it with a Crown America no, but no luck.

98 TJ replaced steering box (2k) exhaust manifold (approx. 38K) muffler (60 K) water leaks (6 times to 2 different dealers) x-case output shaft seal rear (coal silt cause for it) Rotors (they just wear away anymore) shocks (normal life there) rag top (cold winter there) soon radiator instrument gauges they just stop working when they feel like it (dealer 2 times went away for 30k now its back gain)

engine is still sound knock on wood

Reply to
greg_k