Another 86 Jeep Cherokee thats in high idle

My Jeep pulled a new trick on me yesterday when the clutch is in the thing stays idled to high. Could this be the tps sensor and does it hurt to drive it? Its a 6cyl. 4wd 5 speed. Were working 6 day weeks right now so I have to drive it and finding a Jeep mechanic around this lil bumkin town is near impossible. Help!!!!!!

Reply to
shroomlady

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III