diagnostic codes

Hi all, I have a 93YJ 4cylinder (I know, I'm sorry!) the check engine light has come on and I pulled the following codes; 33 and 24, I've looked them up but not being a mechanic, it means absolutly nothing to me! Can anybody explain in laymans terms what the problem(s)are and how to fix them?

Thanks Guys.

Johnny Kebab

Reply to
Johnny Kebab

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Thanks for your help Bill, Greatly appreciated!

Johnny Kebab

Reply to
Johnny Kebab