Fluid check valve, roll over valve

Any idea what the dealer will charge for a liquid check valve, and roll-over valve? Are they still available for an 81 CJ-7? I've read old posts and it sounded like people still thought they were available from the dealer. I don't see them offered at 4wd.com

As I'm rebuilding my CJ-7 I figure I should probably re-incorporate them into my fuel system. Thanks to the PO, the charcoal canister was not hooked up, these weren't hooked up (broken and clogged with mud). Any other ideas?

Reply to
Kevin_S