Fun with the zj

Been a while since I posted anything. :\

Thought my zj had a dead battery. No power at all, no lights, just a slight glow from the glovebox lamp. So I started to take the battery off and whad do ya know, the headlights come on. Ok, could have been a loose or dirty terminal, broken wire, etc. But darned if I can find anything. Guess the next step is ripping the harness out and checking each connection and crimp.

Last time this was happening the ground post popped off the battery. O_O

Also started popping fuse 8. Seems the VIC has an internal sbort (again) so since it does nothing I just took it out. Dang fuse runs like about seven doodads. Thankfully google had a few clues.

Group has been slow as of late, mostly lurking these days.

Reply to
DougW