interesting concept

Exhaust Jacks: With a lifting capacity of 4000kg, an exhaust jack is ideal for use in sand, mud and snow. The jack is inflated via a hose that connects to your tailpipe ? when the engine is started, the jack inflates. We distribute the Bushranger X Jack, which is available with a 100mm cone.

jbjeep

I am not an engineer but that much back pressure on an exhaust system could have negative results on the engine.

Coasty

Reply to
Coasty

This is 'not' a commercial group. This group has a Charter that forbids commercial posts.

Here is the newsgroups Charter link:

ftp://ftp.uu.net/usenet/news.announce.newgroups/rec/rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

If you want to SPAM, there are lots of other places to do it.

I also will personally boycott any spam artists that come here. If you have to spam your garbage to find suckers, it must be total junk.

Mike

Mike Romain

So you have no opinion on it Mike?

Reply to
jbjeep

Hmmm, thats a real good point.

Reply to
jbjeep

I certainly do have an opinion on SPAM.

If a company has to SPAM advertise where they are 'not' welcomed and in violation of a Group's Charter to find 'suckers', then their product is total rip off garbage.

Nothing else would make any sense at all.

Just 'my' opinion.

Mike

jbjeep wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

Are you claiming that Jennifer has a connection with ARB ? Or is a "sucker" ?

Dave Milne, Scotland

Reply to
Dave Milne

Someone using Jennifer's email address came on this group selling a product. They claimed in the post, and I quote: "We distribute" the product. That is pure SPAM.

I don't know that Jennifer is either the Spammer or the Sucker because the post was not signed.

Mike

Dave Milne wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

had the same headers and went through the same ISP as Jennifer's normal posts.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Milne

Jenn did a cut-n-paste from their web site and didn't flag or add a her own comment, so the body of the message looked like spam. ("we sell...")

Dave Milne wrote:

Reply to
Lee Ayrton

The actual pressure isn't that high, but the jack depends on a few issues that could make it less than useful unless someone else is nearby and has a spare exhaust pipe they are willing to loan. Other than a tire problem, can't imagine a stuck Jeep you could reach the exhaust on. There are less toxic alternatives, same style of lift using an air compressor so you don't get the monoxide, etc.

Coasty proclaimed:

Reply to
Lon