OT Goodbye for now

Well guys, they're packing me up tomorrow. I probably won't even be able to read any replies to this thread. I'm heading down to San Antonio for a week before driving off to Officer Training School. I'll be back in San Antonio the middle of May, so if anyone on this list lives there and wants to help install a 4" lift on my TJ... ;-)

Seriously though, it's been fun and I'll talk to everyone in a few months. If you want, email me at gymrat@baileyscorner.**com.**nospam (just remove

**'s and nospam).

Eric

99 TJ SE
Reply to
Eric

L.W.(ßill)

Thanks Bill. I'll try. I think the hardest part will be keeping a straight face when some guy who's been in for 6 weeks tells me I don't belong in his Air Force.. ;-)

Reply to
Eric

Go army, it's not better for your health, but we get to clean up the mess(and make a bigger one).

AIR ASSAULT

Reply to
<mhahn

Good Luck Eric and thank you for your service to our great country!

Reply to
Norm & Debbie