Paul and AZ

While having a beer and watching some tube today, I saw an Auto Zone commercial for some of their new Duralast tools. they showed some cat wrenching on a rusty old car, probably a nissan, putting an AZ alternator on.

I'd bet my last bottle of ripple it was that Cheap Old Bastard, Paul, putting a new alternator on the sentra with his fine new set of Duralast foil plated tools.

Reply to
Matt

Right On Brother! They must have had spy vision. Happy New Year Matt. Were you able to get that circuit up at the folks place? Call ya tomorrow.

Reply to
Paul Brogren