X-mas at Paul's house.

Being that I know paul real well, and considering he is a cheap bastard, I'm going to give the low down on christmas at pauls.

Used toys for the kid, probably from the wal-mart lay-away trash cart.

A bottle of perfume for the old lady. It was probably one of those sampler bottles that they put on the counter at the local wal-mart. About 3/4 full. Something pretty from the lingerie department. returned from a customer who wore it once, on her 3rd anniversary tryst in the back of her suburban. He scored a hell of a deal on this one, all he really has to do is wash it, and he can get some soap from a neighbor.

A brand new alternator for the sentra from AutoZone. Should last about a month or so. Probably pulled some shifty scam on the genius behind the parts counter. And a set of curb feelers.

Another empty liquor bottle for the jeep. Used as a coolant overflow bottle. I was actually impressed when I saw it.

Merry Christmas, you cheap bastard!

Reply to
Matt

Matt did incoherently babble:

Reply to
DougW

Merry Christmas, Little Girl!

Actually, the lingerie was from your home. The Salvation Army. I cleaned the Crabs from off in it first. I did haggle the guy at the second hand store though. I just couldn't pay the $1.50 for a liquor jigger. It had a scratch. Got'em down to quarter and handed him a smoke for the effort. I even sent my resume to the corporate Auto Zone office. I figured that since I'm such a cheap Ass, I'd might as well demand the CEO position. As far the empty Smirnoff Handle. Bet You wish you'd though of that before me! It's still holding tight as the reservoir for the radiator overflow.

Merry Christmas Sweetheart! Call ya tomorrow Brother!

Reply to
Paul Brogren

Christmas at Pauls was just as I called it. The same year after year.

As for myself. I did find a buddy to leach dinner off of. Ham, Turkey, all the sides. Being the boozehound I am, I did score my X-mas case of Miller Lite on X-mas eve, being no booze in Michigan on Christmas. Dinner at 4pm, Beer and cards until 9pm, drop off some toys for some of my buddy's kids, then back home for a few more beers, then bed. Of course, all of the courtesy calls to family, since I paid zero visits this year. TOO BUSY. I'll do my visiting next week.

Oh, before bed, I do have to comb out those damn crabs. At least I saved the comb from the last box of Rit that I bought. those little bastard crabs stand no chance tonight. hell, i might even wash the sheets while I'm at it.

At least it snowed today. I got to put the Jeep in 4wd, and tear ass all over the place. good time. just waiting for the real big snow.

Merry Christmas, You Cheap Bastard.

Reply to
Matt

Hey Brother, Had all the wifey's family over. Great Time, Can't believe it got em'm to drink this time. Merry Christmas Brother,

Reply to
Paul Brogren