that $22 cowl weather seal turned into $150!

Turns out the 22 dollar part was the damn strip that goes between hood and the cowl. I was after the one that is sandwiched between the windshield frame and the cowl. Of course I should have inssisted on seeing the part on the computer monitor the parts guy was using. I buy parts all the time and have made a habbit of it... I slipped this time. So the guy goes to order the RIGHT part and it turns out it costs over a $150 dollars! I turned some heads in their parts department when I heard that let me tell you... it's 27.99 to 39.99 on the net.

Reply to
Simon Juncal

L.W.(ßill)

I thought that your original price quote sounded extremely low! I went to this site that I use for my parts and they had a price of $35.95. They may not always be the cheapest but they are always close and they have a tech support line where you can talk to someone that really knows what they are talking about (not just somebody with a computer and catalog reading off the info.) and really good customer service. They are

albuck

Reply to
albuck