Track bar

Had the dubious pleasure of swapping out the track bar in the MJ today and remembered several messages bemoaning the cost of the whole part. Stealer wanted $185 for it, calling around located a new one at Advanced Auto for $58. Made by TRW, part # DS1147 for the 86 - 92 XJ or MJ. Best price I had seen on one and it was on the shelf. Of course, they also sold me the wrong tie rod end, but that's life.

Reply to
Will Honea

Thanks!

I paid big for the last one.