Wanted: TJ plastic bumperetts

I know a lot of you remove the plastic bumperetts or swapped out your TJ bumpers all together. Both of my rear bumperetts on my black 98TJ have gotten crushed by teenagers who ran into me. I'd like to replace them but refuse to pay the ridiculous dealer prices. If you have a set you're not using I'd be very interested. You can email me directly if you wish snipped-for-privacy@torchlake.com by removing killsspamers. Thanks.

Rich M

Reply to
Rich M