Willys Coupe Or SEDAN Wanted 1937-1942

where can a guy like me thats savy with his hands as far as fixing things go find a Willys coupe Or sedan Body Or project car for a low or good to low price thats restorable without having to put entire floor pans and rocker panels and all In It?I live In St.Joseph Missouri and will travel up to 250 miles for the right car I have older restorable and fixed up chevy trucks for trade or muscle car stuff for the right car.thanks

Reply to
TONY 70000