XJ Parts for Sale

Its time for me clear out some of the extra things I picked up over the years for my XJ, Since I got rid of it last June. I picked up all these parts at the wrecker a spares. Everything has been tested and works, however due to them being used, there is no warenty.

Here is a short list of things I have "found" in the garage so far:

heater blower motor (taken from a 93 XJ) electric fan (taken from the same 93 XJ) auto dimming mirror (taken from a 94 ZJ) wiper delay module (from a 95 XJ) cup holder for the console (fits most XJ's with a center console) this is the type that sits above the brake lever. a pair of tail lights (from a 94 XJ, these are in great shape, no cracks or chips) underhood reel light (from a 92 XJ, this can be used on all kinds of vehicles, Installed one on the wife's 93ZJ) factory cassette radio (this was removed from my XJ when I installed a cd player)

I have other stuff I haven't found yet, but know I still have. If anyone is intrested in anything make an offer (plus shipping). I'll take U.S International Money Order.

Parts are located near Toronto. some parts are or will be listed on Ebay as well.

Cheers Snow... remove yellow to email snipped-for-privacy@sympatico.ca

Reply to
Snow