79 CJ7 Golden Eagle For Sale

If anyone is interested in one I know a guy selling his. It has been his "farm" utility vehicle for the last few years. No title. It has a Warn winch on it currently, don't know if it will stay. If interested I can forward his email. It is located near the Alabama / Tenn line. Not sure what he wants for it, forgot to ask. He would like to trade it for a 4x4 truck to use on his property. Says he just can't carry much in the Jeep and needs something more functional.

Disclaimer...I have no vested interest in the vehicle. I met the owner when I purchased a brush guard from him for my son's truck, offered to post a message for him as a fellow Jeeper. It is advertised locally.

Jerry S.

Reply to
Jerry Slaughter