2001 kia optima 4cylinder

the car dies out while running down the road and will not start back up until the next day....it will not run for a long period of time...anyone with info on how to fix this problem please let me know....

Reply to
bamafan51

Bamafan: My Kia's been doing the same since July. Can't get it fixed, had it in the shop four or five times now. By the time the shop gets it, everything's fine. They just had it for a week and found nothing. Seems like an alternator problem, but that's been replaced and it still did it. Make sure and post if you get it figured out. Problem is dangerous, especially if it happens at night

-- sacoo

View this thread:

Send from

sacoo