110CSW 1998 Rear Wash wipe wiring ?

Any kind member please advise if possible. Muppets at main dealer in Kent replaced alarm spider with upgrade and transducer but in process managed to disconnect wiring from rear of wash/wipe switch by cig lighter. I have an MoT soon and need to reattach them. Problem is I am not sure which goes where. It happened before when they replaced it origionally ( long story) but I cannot remember the connection sequence. I know there are 3 wires, ground and feed to wiper/ washer, but not where they go. I suppose I could guess it but not sure if I may fry something ( bit simple sparks wise is me !! ) Ta John H

Reply to
Hirsty's