Disco 2 Rear Air Springs.

Guys, What's the method of lowering the rear on a Disco 2? There is a button on the dash to raise the rear for offroading but nothing about lowering the back for access - the dogs need it :-)

The CD autochanger is also failing to respond, although there are cds in the rack the head unit always displays the ' no cd' message when trying to select the CD option.

I hate driving a Diesel - SLOW - the old 4.6 Series 2A is much faster than this TD5 :-)

Thanks, Alastair

Reply to
alastair.mcmurray

Knife in the air bags? Oh you want it to go back up again ah.

You need a special key fob from Landrover and testbook to program the car to recognise the fob. you sometimes see the fobs on eBay but I believe you need the barcode that goes with the fobs ID so you can scan that into testbook and thence your car.

Mine does that occasionally some times for a few slots sometimes for all. I've had the unit out but not found anything obviously wrong with it, I suspected muck on the optics. It is *just* possible to wiggle the unit out without removing the drivers seat.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice