ECU schematic.

Hi Folks, A while ago I was searching yer actual web for stuff about EFI, especially the flapper type and its associated ECU. I came across a hand drawn circuit diagram of its innards. Of course now I can't find it nor remember the URL where I got it! See sig!!!! Can anybody here point me in its direction? TIA.

Reply to
GbH

It was actually me that hand drew that rather dodgy schematic in the dim and distant past! Never did get around to drawing it up properly. I still have the '86 Rangie that I drew it from. Looks like it might last forever as they don't really rust over here. The mrs just uses it for local trips and it only does about 2000km a year The drawing is on the interweb at

A google search using the term 4cu schematic will find you a MUCH better pdf though at
note that I have kindly been acknowledged with providing theresistor values for the Rangie. Andy Perry Perth Western Australia

Reply to
My Brane Hurts