Haynes What a b*gg*r

I don't like Haynes manuals but being an idle sod rather than print out the bolt positions page from the WSM. PDF. ( my Disco paper WS manual only covers 200 and V8 ) to remind me where the short ones go on the 300 head put them all in finger tight and then took them all off again. Stupid sod the lower left thermostat housing bolt cannot be fitted with the head bolted down because it fouls the bracket that holds the idler alternator etc. I knew that the bolt had to be done first thats what I get for rushing to get the head on before it starts raining again and goes dark . Derek

Reply to
Derek