Heads-Up LED stop/tail lamps

Might be useful for experimentation purposes.

My local Netto is selling 12 LED cluster, standard bayonet fitting stop/tail lamps for £1.99 each. According to the latest leaflet they also have amber LED indicator lamps, but I couldn't find those. Will have a look again tomorrow.

Neil

Neil

On or around Fri, 19 Jan 2007 00:33:11 +0000, Neil enlightened us thusly:

12-LED ones are not normally very bright. The last ones I had were Ultra-LEDS 35-LED ones and they're pretty good.

The cheaper ones work quite well in LR lights where most of the focusing is done by the lens, they're not much good in things with a reflector and a mostly-plain lens.

Reply to
Austin Shackles