P38 parts

Hi folks, sadly I have had to let my 1995 P38 Rangie go due to raising running costs. =( This has left me with a few items in the shed. 1) a suspension compressor (EAS)? which has had a new ring installed. 2) a set of light/ indicators, one is slightly broken on the edge (which is hidden when installed) but I can glue the piece on if wanted. 3) an air filter box, the big square one. Anyone interested let me know in the next 7 days otherwise ebay beckons. Thanks folks for you help over the last 9 years, I am gonna miss mi Landies.

Reply to
cyberwraith