RR 3.5 EFi classic odd temp gauge (or sender) behaviour.

The temp gauge is resolutely refusing to move beyond about 45% of FSD. This is clearly not correct as the Kenlowes are set to operate at about

60% FSD (and operate correctly) and if I disconnect them the A/C fans kick in.

In a spirit of caution I replaced the thermostat prior to replacing the temperature sender or gauge.

Can anyone tell me the cold, normal and hot resistance values for the temperature sender?

I suspect mine is faulty as it is reading IIRC 18MR at cold which increases as the temperature rises.

TIA

Richard

Reply to
Richard