Throttle cable for V8 with Weber 500

I've just fitted a 500cfm Weber from RPI (badged up as an Edelbrock). I'm not happy with the half-arsed throttle cable solution that RPI provide and the original cable is a bit 'snug'.

Any suggestions for a longer cable (with a 'eye' fitting at the pedal end and either a ball joint or clevis fitting at the carb end) or any suggestions for UK suppliers of custom-made throttle cables?

Ta,

Reply to
Steve Morgan

used a company called "speedy cables but cant remember where they were tell them what you want and it comes in the post well chuffed

Rich

Reply to
Rich