trailer electrics

oh wise ones can you tell me where the lights are teed from for the trailer electrics on a 90 300 tdi? I have only 10.2 volts on pin 4 which goes to 0 volts when the lamp is under load and obviously no light. I have changed the socket on the 90 as a precaution as the old one was crumbling. this is without a trailer connected as a side point the previous owner of the sankey I have just bought seems to have wired the 2 rear side lamps (red) to pin 4 and the 2 front lamps (white) to what would be the left side light hence I have no side lights but have 2 front lights the sankey. I am concerned that I would have no indication of a lamp failure.

tia MOGG

Reply to
mogg

Either a socket behind a mudshield above the rear xmember on the drivers side or a nest of individual connections behind the cover plate shielding the back of drivers side stop/tail lamp.

Sean

73FL74 101 GS 1984 110 2.5NA Medway Military Vehicle Group
Reply to
sean101ryan