Truck cab rear window catch alternatives?

Wotcher all, a simple question. I've just bought some replacement rear truck cab window catches for the Defender (1994), but even by land rover standards the build quality is pathetic. Are there any aftermarket replacements of a different design that fit the notches OK? The land rover ones have fallen apart already and I've not even put them on the truck yet.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings