Which is the best FREE forum?

Free Unlimited Storage Free Unlimited Bandwidth Free Free Subdomain Free More Skins Free No annoying pop-ups Free 99% Uptime Free Daily Backups Free Fast, Friendly Tech Support So,what's that? That's our free forum named

have the human_based management also provide you human_based forumservice. You needn't,we won't ! This is a great site that is completely free, and can make some cool forums, here's an example of one, you can make your own topic, polls, and replies etc, and you can have an accout for every member. This next link is an example of a forum made from invisionfree.

heizi