Audi showed market share strength in both car and SUV sales

Wow, they're doing great!

And from your previous post about the horrible news for Lexus:

So, Audi is having fabulous success, by selling 13% less cars than Lexus.

Frankly, I'm not one to judge the quality of a car by their popularity or sales figures. I don't base my decisions on what other people think. But if your mission is to convince people what a horrible choice a Lexus is, you might want to find some other method, because this line of reasoning makes you look foolish.

john, you need a new hobby. You're terrible at this Lexus-bashing thing.

By the way, there's no need to feel ashamed - tell us what you drive.

Reply to
DaveW