Follow up to my question concerning odometer swapout

Just finished swapping out my instrument cluster on our daughters

94 GS300.

As Ray O had mentioned, even though the odometer display could be removed, the odometer reading from the new instrument cluster stayed the same.

Consequently, what I had to do was completely dissassemble both clusters and swap out the instrument face, which has the needles connected.

A time consuming PITA but it was pretty straight forward. While I was at it, I tested and replaced half a dozen burnt out bulbs. (good lord, who was the crackhead that thought it's perfectly normal to place 20 bubs *under* the main circut board?).

Put it all together and the odometer reads correctly, the instrument lights are all functional and the needles are all bright red! :-)

Thanks Ray for all the help.

Reply to
Max

You're welcome, glad everything worked out!

Reply to
Ray O